Partners ready to aid you when navigating business law.
Whether you are considering self-employment or a start-up opportunity for the first time, or whether you head a long-standing and successful enterprise, we are uniquely qualified to provide the legal advice that you require.
- Business Start-ups: Make sure you get the legal advice that you need when you start a new business. We specialize in advising our clients in all facets of entering this challenge, as well as those that lie ahead.
- Mergers / Acquisitions: We have extensive experience representing both buyers and sellers in buying or selling a business. Persons buying a business often have little experience with this type of transaction and many questions. A proprietor who has a lifetime of experience may be a novice at selling the same business. We provide the legal advice and materials that you need to complete the transaction, including letters of intent, asset purchase agreements, stock purchase agreements, due diligence, closing deliverables, seller financing documents, security agreements, assignments, commercial leases, and other documents as may be required.
- Business Entities: We have extensive experience with the corporate governance of a variety of different types of legal entities, including stock corporations, non-stock corporations, limited liability companies (LLCs), limited liability partnerships (LLPs), general partnerships, and service corporations.
- Contracts and Agreements: An enforceable contract clearly sets forth the mutual intent of the parties and preempts many of the disputes that could otherwise interfere with your future business relations. We are experienced in drafting contracts, as well as reviewing existing documents.
- Business Disputes: Often, business disputes can be resolved with a single letter or phone call. Other disputes may require extensive litigation. The attorneys of Olsen, Kloet, Gunderson & Conway will assist you in evaluating the legal issues and relative merits of your specific situation and recommend an appropriate course of action to resolve the matter.
- Employment Law: We represent both employers and employees regarding non-competition agreements, severance agreements, employee handbooks, policy documents, Equal Rights Division claims, employment contracts, and other employment issues.