Profile of Corrado Cirillo
Corrado Cirillo was born in Italy and came to the United States when he was one-year old. Corrado was raised in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Corrado moved to Sheboygan County in 2007.
Prior to obtaining his law degree, Corrado worked in his family’s restaurant business and also worked in management and operations in leading Milwaukee area restaurants and hotels.
Corrado served in the U.S. Army and Army Reserves from 1979-1985.
Corrado is an associate of Olsen, Kloet, Gunderson & Conway. Corrado focuses his practice on civil litigation, with an area of expertise in mediation. Corrado represents individuals, businesses, and insurance carriers in matters involving personal injury, insurance coverage/insurance defense, construction and commercial litigation, as well as landlord-tenant disputes.
Corrado enjoys chess, playing saxophone and gardening.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology, 2001, J.D.
- University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, 1995, B.A. in History, Magna Cum Laude
- State of Wisconsin, 2001
- U.S. District Court – Eastern District of Wisconsin, 2002
- U.S. District Court – Western District of Wisconsin, 2002
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- President - Sheboygan County Bar Association (2014 - 2015)
- Wisconsin Defense Counsel
- Waranka v. Wadena Insurance Company, 2014 WI 28;
- Fischer v. Steffen, 2011 WI 34;
- 1325 North Van Buren, LLC v. T-3 Group, Ltd., 2006 WI 94;
- Nellis v. Mettler, 2005 WI App 73
- Super Lawyers – Rising Star: 2006, 2008 and 2009