Profile of Joshua D. McKinley
Josh has been associated with Olsen, Kloet, Gunderson & Conway since 2012. His practice areas include business transactions, real estate, civil litigation and estate planning. Josh has been a licensed title insurance agent since 2015.
- 2005 Bachelor of Arts, Hillsdale College, Hillsdale, Michigan, Double Major in History and Political Science, Departmental Honors in History.
- 2008 Juris Doctor, William & Mary Marshall-Wythe School of Law, Williamsburg, Virginia.
Prior Work Experience:
- Rice, Gotzmer & Bohrofen, SC, Attorney
- Martenson & Eisele, Legal Associate
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, Hon. Raimund A. Jackson, Intern
- Office of the Attorney General for the District of Columbia, Intern
- Office of the Attorney General for the Commonwealth of Virginia, Education Section, Intern
- William & Mary Marshall-Wythe School of Law, Prof. Neal Devins, Researcher
- Office of Senator Mike DeWine, Intern
- State Bar of Wisconsin – October, 2008
Professional Organizations/Civic Involvement:
- Sheboygan County Bar Association
- Sheboygan County Estate Planning Council, Former President 2015 - 2016
- Legal Aid Clinic, Volunteer
- Sheboygan County Chamber of Commerce
- Coastal YPN, Steering Committee and Activities Committee
- Friends of the Senior Activity Center, Board Member
- Sheboygan County Judicial Advisory Council, Member
- Evangelical Free Church of Sheboygan
- Sheboygan Rifle & Pistol Club, Sight-In Committee Chair
Josh is married with two sons and two daughters.